Last updated: July 03, 2023
1. The type of personal data we collect
1. If you opt to access the general website content and free readings exclusively, there is no requirement for you to provide any data to us.
2. By opting in to the Tarotoo newsletter, we use your email address to send you emails.
2. How do we collect your data?
1. Most of the data we collect is directly provided by you to Tarotoo. We collect and process data when you:
- Sign up for a newsletter;
- Contact us by email.
3. How will we use your data?
1. Tarotoo collects your data so that we can:
- Send you information and marketing;
- Respond to you when you wish to receive information or advice from us.
2. We will only use your personal data for the purposes explicitly stated during the data collection process. We will not use your personal data for any other unrelated purposes without obtaining your explicit consent.
4. Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing
1. We rely on the following lawful bases for processing personal data:
- Provision of service and customer support: performance of the contract;
- Marketing (newsletter): consent;
- Usage of technical information: consent or legitimate interest.
5. How do we store your data?
1. Tarotoo securely stores your data on servers located in the United States.
3. We have implemented reasonable security measures to safeguard data against loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. It is important to acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage can guarantee 100% security. While the likelihood is minimal, there remains a possibility that the data collected by us could be compromised.
4. We will retain personal data for the duration necessary to provide the Tarotoo service. We will stop using personal data either if the user requests it or if the user no longer shows significant interest in the service.
5. Once your data is no longer needed, we will securely delete it without providing further notice to you.
1. Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to gather standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technologies. For more details, please visit https://allaboutcookies.org .
2. Tarotoo uses Functional cookies to recognize you on our website and retain your previously chosen preferences. Functional cookies may include your preferred language and location. A combination of first-party and third-party cookies is employed for this purpose.
3. We have included social media buttons for liking and sharing readings and other content from our site on various social media platforms. These widgets may utilize their own cookies.
4. If you prefer that Tarotoo does not place cookies on your computer, you have the option to block cookie storage on your device through your browser settings. However, please note that this may affect your navigation experience on the website and could potentially prevent access to certain services.
7. Third-Party Service Providers
1. We may engage reputable third-party service providers to assist in delivering our services, such as email delivery services. These service providers are carefully selected and process your personal data solely based on our instructions.
2. Google Analytics: Google Analytics helps Tarotoo better understand how visitors interact with our website. The data collected by Google Analytics is utilized to monitor and track the usage of Tarotoo website. This data may be shared with other Google services. Google may also leverage the collected data to customize and personalize advertisements within its advertising network.
Provider: Google (Universal) Inc.; EU and USA
Opt out: You can download and install the browser plug-in at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
More information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
8. Linked Websites
1. Tarotoo would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like (Newsletter).
2. You have the right at any time to stop Tarotoo from contacting you for marketing purposes. We will respect your preferences by refraining from further contact. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, please contact us at [email protected].
10. Information for users located in the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
1. Tarotoo aims to ensure that you have full awareness of all your data protection rights. As a user, you are entitled to the following:
|The right to access
|You have the right to request for copies of your personal data
|The right to rectification
|You have the right to request that we correct or complete any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete
|The right to erasure
|You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions
|The right to restrict processing
|You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
|The right to object to processing
|You have the right to object to Tarotoo’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
|The right to data portability
|You have the right to request that Tarotoo transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
|The right to withdraw consent
|You have the right to withdraw your consent, where the processing of your data is based on your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our websites and service
|The right to complain
|The right to complain with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (e.g., in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office). You can find a good overview of EU data protection authorities via the website of the European Data Protection Board https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en#member-cy
2. We have a one-month timeframe to respond to your request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email at [email protected]
11. Information for California residents
- 1.1. You have the right to request the categories of personal information and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, stored, and shared about you, as well as how we obtained that information.
- 1.2. You have the right to request the deletion of personal information held by us or our service providers.
- 1.4. You may request that we do not sell your personal information. Please note that we do not sell your personal information.
- 1.5. You have the right to authorize an agent to request on your behalf.
12. Do Not Track
1. Currently, our website does not accommodate “Do Not Track” preferences that may be accessible in your browser. To learn more about Do Not Track, please visit http://donottrack.us .
14. How to contact us