Last updated: July 03, 2023
1. Use of the Website
1. There is no charge for using Tarotoo.
2. All Tarotoo content, products and services, including online tarot card readings, are provided for informational and entertainment purposes only, tarot reading does not predict future, and does not constitue legal, financial, medical, psychological or psychiatric advice.
3. To use the Tarotoo, you must be at least 18 years old or of legal age in your jurisdiction.
4. Card draws are not an exact science. The card draws, interpretations, and answers provided through the card draws made on the Website are indicative in nature.
5. It is important to understand that all Tarotoo content is not a substitute for professional advice or guidance and should not be solely relied upon as such. We advise against placing excessive importance on automated readings or making critical life decisions based solely on them. If you have any problems, concerns, or questions, we strongly recommend seeking a licensed professional for advice or guidance.
6. You have the option to share the link to this Website with your friends, allowing them to experience the free online tarot card readings. Please note that by sharing the link, you assume full responsibility for the actions and experiences of your friends on the Tarotoo. Prior to engaging in the tarot card readings, please ensure that your friends are fully aware of and agree to adhere to the Terms.
2. User Conduct
1. You agree to use Tarotoo in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. You will not engage in any activity that may interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or disrupt other users’ access or enjoyment of the Tarotoo.
3. External Links
2. The Tarotoo owner takes no responsibility for the content or practices of any third-party services and disclaims any liability for such content.
3. Kindly note that we may maintain an affiliate relationship or another material connection with the third party services. This implies that we may receive compensation when you purchase from a third party. We strongly advise you to conduct your own research and exercise caution when buying goods or services from anyone, regardless of whether it is done online or offline.
4. Intellectual Property
1. The Tarotoo owner or its licensors own all the content included on the Website, such as tarot reports, other textual content, photos, designs, videos, data, and software (“Content”).
2. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The respective owners hold the rights to any third-party trademarks appearing on the Website. Unauthorized use of the trademarks displayed on the Website without the written permission of the respective owners (or us) is strictly prohibited.
3. You have permission to access the Website and utilize the Content for non-commercial purposes. However, it is not allowed to download, print, copy, distribute, or use the Content for commercial purposes, including selling or personal gain.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. The Website and its content are provided “as is” without any expressed or implied warranties.
2. The Tarotoo owner does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the readings or the Website’s functionality.
3. The Tarotoo owner shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages that arise from or are related to:
- 3.1. the way you use the Tarotoo or your inability to use it, including any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in its content;
- 3.2. the actions of other users or third parties;
- 3.3. any unauthorized access or alteration of your data, content, or personal information;
- 3.4. any harmful software, including bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or similar threats, that may be transmitted to or through the website by third parties;
- 3.5. any other matter related to the website or the products and services available through it.
6. Changes to Terms
1. We may update the Terms of Service at any time. However, you will not be obligated to follow any updates until 30 days after we have posted the changes.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
2. Any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ukraine.
1. We have the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Tarotoo without any prior notice or liability. This can happen for various reasons, such as if you violate our Terms.
2. If your access is terminated, you will no longer be able to use the Tarotoo.
1. If any provision in these Terms is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable for any reason, we will remove that provision from the rest of the terms. This removal will not impact the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, You can contact us by email [email protected]